- Header images: 3. Prof R. Arculus and Dr C. Schardt. collecting a sediment core sample on the deck of the RV Franklin, in the shadow of Tinakula. Copyright Dr Susan Belford.
- 100geosites Aberdeen activities advent calendar AGI Anniversary Antarctic archives art BGS British Science Association British Science Festival cake Captain Scott careers christmas climate change climate week communication competition crime crochet crochet your own geologist cupcakes Darwin dinosaur dinosaurs earth science week education energy environment eruption etna expedition experiment explorers filming flooding Forensic Geoscience Group fossils geobakeoff geography geology geoscientist hazards history Ice islands knitting krakatoa law library limestone maps Marie Stopes Mars media membership mining music Natural History Museum nuclear power outreach palaeontology penguins photography pioneer productions Poetry Royal Academy stromboli technology vesuvius volcanoes water William Smith
- RT @hammijam: Mini Mary Anning now has a geological hammer and a basket to put her curios in! #crochet #MaryAnning @geolsoc http://t.co/Dmk… 14 hours ago
- RT @hammijam: @rehtaeh1 @SarahFHume @geolsoc and am ichthyosaur to ride into battle 14 hours ago
- RT @rehtaeh1: @hammijam @SarahFHume @geolsoc and a bag to put her finds in 14 hours ago
- The ballot for the January #gsllecture is now open. David Manning will talk about the Glories of Mud, check out geolsoc.org.uk/LL-Glories-of-… 21 hours ago
- RT @hammijam: Mary!! Might make her a hammer.. #MaryAnning #crochet @SarahFHume @geolsoc http://t.co/EOI8CROHTX 21 hours ago