TagsAberdeen activities AGI Anniversary Antarctic art BGS British Science Association British Science Festival Captain Scott christmas climate change communication Darwin earth science week education energy environment eruption etna expedition explorers filming fossils geography geology geoscientist hazards history Ice islands krakatoa maps Mars media mining outreach palaeontology penguins pioneer productions Poetry stromboli technology volcanoes water
- RT @efdarlington: @geophemera @geolsoc #PhD fully funded using #UAV to study #glaciology #ecology @lborouniversity #geography dept http://t… 53 minutes ago
- Our Engineering Group is running a photo competition - submit your entries by 31 May! geolsoc.org.uk/Groups-and-Net… 17 hours ago
- RT @SansonAnna: @geolsoc Next #EGU2014 the Lamarck medal goes for a PALEONTOLOGIST. We are looking for nominations! Any suggestion? RT plea… 22 hours ago
- The Progressive Palaeontology conference is on in Leeds - follow live via @Palaeocast bit.ly/10kLFzs and on Twitter #ProgPal 22 hours ago
- Take a journey into the dormant Thrihnukagigur volcano in Iceland! Video: bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: London
With just one week to go until the big launch, we arrived at the geology castle this week to find ourselves Wenlocked!