TagsAberdeen activities AGI Anniversary Antarctic art BGS British Science Association British Science Festival Captain Scott christmas climate change communication Darwin earth science week education energy environment eruption etna expedition explorers filming fossils geography geology geoscientist hazards history Ice islands krakatoa maps Mars media mining outreach palaeontology penguins pioneer productions Poetry stromboli technology volcanoes water
- Amazing photo gallery of all the weird and wonderful rock types found on Hawaii. livescience.com/32018-photo-gl… 16 hours ago
- RT @fossiliam: If carbon capture and storage is a stepping stone to cleaner energy, it's one in which the stones are crucial: twitter.com/rx… 16 hours ago
- RT @en_geolsoc: .@royalsociety launch a new project entitled "Human resilience to climate change and climate-related disasters" http://t.c… 17 hours ago
- Interesting geology in the courtyard today by John Maine RA for @royalacademy Summer Exhibition! #geolibrary http://t.co/BKw6rFcvmK 18 hours ago
- This Thursday is the #ProgPal event for early career palaeontologists bit.ly/10kLWT7 @Palaeocast live-stream: bit.ly/10kLFzs 19 hours ago
- Posts and comments on this page are those of the contributors, and do not necessarily represent the views of the Geological Society.