TagsAberdeen activities AGI Anniversary Antarctic art BGS British Science Association British Science Festival Captain Scott christmas climate change communication Darwin earth science week education energy environment eruption etna expedition explorers filming fossils geography geology geoscientist hazards history Ice islands krakatoa maps Mars media mining outreach palaeontology penguins pioneer productions Poetry stromboli technology volcanoes water
- Our Engineering Group is running a photo competition - submit your entries by 31 May! geolsoc.org.uk/Groups-and-Net… 4 hours ago
- RT @SansonAnna: @geolsoc Next #EGU2014 the Lamarck medal goes for a PALEONTOLOGIST. We are looking for nominations! Any suggestion? RT plea… 8 hours ago
- The Progressive Palaeontology conference is on in Leeds - follow live via @Palaeocast bit.ly/10kLFzs and on Twitter #ProgPal 8 hours ago
- Take a journey into the dormant Thrihnukagigur volcano in Iceland! Video: bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… 9 hours ago
- RT @en_geolsoc: In defence of Yellowstone- @eruptionsblog responds to 'Volcanic Sensationalism' & what the eruption history tells us. http:… 10 hours ago
- Posts and comments on this page are those of the contributors, and do not necessarily represent the views of the Geological Society.